Thursday, March 5, 2009

Expensive Education

I was on the phone trying to find out if my CEU class credit could apply towards my degree. Oh, only a certificate, that doesn't count as REAL college credit. Why not? Oh probably because it was 1/4 of the cost an actual College course.

It would be really great if College education did not have to be paid for. In some countries college is MUST DO, something you're proud of going to, yet it is no BIG DEAL because education is a huge part of life for them. From what I've learned here(USA), and not going off to college after right High School my self, education is taken for granted here. Taken for granted, wasted, and unappreciated. If it weren't for financial aid I would have no College under my belt. Two classes plus tuition cost over $2,000. Is that out of control? I'd say so!

With the economy the way it is, and just to give everyone a fair chance, I hope the Colleges and Universities can start lowering their costs, making the College Education not just a far off dream, but a reality for all who want to gain knowledge to help them in their career, life, or entrepreneurial goals.



Please Visit my site for FREE info

How to create a blog

1 comment:

  1. It is good they created grants, you dont have to pay them back. so if you dont get a job right after college you wont be in horrible debt.

    ReplyDelete